We are committed to providing high quality, patient-centered health care. This includes our billing process. Our business office teams are available to assist you with the following:
- Billing of primary, secondary and other insurances
- Review of charges to assurance accuracy
- Insurance follow-up and claim status
- Account payment plan development
We accept the following payment options:
- Check or money order. Please make payable to: Rogue Community Health, 19 Myrtle St., Medford, OR 97504
- Credit cards: MasterCard, VISA or Discover
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or VISA logos
- Cash, in person only. Please do not mail cash.
- Online bill pay
We accept Medicare and Medicaid (Jackson Care Connect and AllCare Health Plan) as well as most private insurance plans. Co-payments and any unpaid balances are due at time of service. We do recognize that on occasion you may experience financial barriers. Please talk to us as payment arrangements can be made. Call us at 541-618-4414.